Our packages are kept very simple but can be upgraded for your convenience.
Our parties start as early as 10:00 AM. You and your party will be greeeting by your party coordinator. Your guest will be walked to your party room and will be instructed on our basic safety rules that everyone is expected to follow.
Children will play for the first hour and then be called in to join everyone in the party room for your celebration. The partyroom will be set up and ready for your guest to begin eating immediately. After everyone has finished eating it’s time for cake.
Opening gifts is a personal choice, if you have time and want to open gifts please let your coordinator know so he or she may pace themself properly, and not be rushed at the end. This should always be clarified before entering the party room whenever possible. Making arrangements ahead of time to open gifts helps us manage time better.
- Free Birthday child.
- One hour of playing.
- Forty five minutes in the party room.
- A party coordinator that will help from set-up through clean up.
- Paper plates, napkins and forks.
- You bring your cake, candles and drinks. (We kindly ask that you bring individual drinks, like juice bags, bottle water and can soda.)
- Additional children 12.00 each.
- Goodie Bags $3.00 each
- Free printable invitations/or waivers available on our sidebar.
- Playground is shared. Private Parties click here:
- No charge for adults.
- Units are for children use only.
- Regardless of age, all children playing in the units are part of the party total head count.
- Children should be wearing socks.
- All adults should be wearing socks in the playground area. No bare feet or nylons. You may only keep your shoes on in the party room and bathrooms. We do sell socks if you forget them.
- You may bring in banners, hats, noise makers or other items that can be taken home (or that can be easily cleaned up). No silly string, confetti, glitter, bubbles, messy crafts that damage or stain our chairs, floors and walls. We normally have back to back parties, these items as mentioned delay the room from being ready for the next party. A $25 cleaning fee will be assessed for these types of decorations.
- Children cannot go back to play after their time in the party is over.
- Reserved parties will require a $50.00 deposit to hold your date & time. Deposits are refundable if cancelled at least 4 weeks prior to the party. If cancelled less than 4 weeks from the party date, the deposit is non-refundable, but may be applied towards a future party, if rescheduled within 2 months. Additionally, the deposit may not be applied towards open play time.
- Private Parties click here: